The market for alternative fuel vehicles continues to go from strength to strength, as evident by recent figures reported on by the RAC which found that more plug-in vehicles were purchased in 2015 than for the preceding five years combined.
British car dealership Motorparks, which stocks popular electric vehicles like the Renault ZOE and the Nissan Leaf, has taken the opportunity to see just how much the alternative fuel vehicle market has grown with their latest visual.
View the full graphic below to receive the answers to such questions as:
- Who invented a model car powered by an electric motor way back in 1828?
- What is needed to feature under the bonnet of an electric vehicle for it to run?
- Why is Francois Isaac de Rivaz an important name in the timeline of the hydrogen car?
- When is the new generation of hydrogen vehicles set to be release?
- How can vehicles be powered on biodiesel, compressed natural gas and ethanol?
Take a look at the entire Motorparks visual without delay…