We love a good car commercial. Well actually everyone passionate about cars does!
AdWeek has now listed 20 most watched ads of 2012 on YouTube. Out of 20, nine were car-related including eight coming from automakers. The one not from automakers is from Hot Wheels and surely one of the coolest ones on the list.
All ads, except the Fiat ad were played during a Super Bowl, which is a huge event in the States drawing tens of millions of viewers.
Check out all eight videos(in right order) from automakers and the additional ninth one from Hot Wheels. Enjoy!
3. Volkswagen “The Bark Side”
5. Honda “Matthew’s Day Off”
6. Volkswagen “The Dog Strikes Back”
8. Chrysler “It’s Halftime in America”
10. Audi “Vampire Party”
11. Chevrolet “2012″
16. Toyota “It’s Reinvented”
18 Fiat “House Arrest”
And the ninth bonus video:
17. Hot Wheels “World Record: Corkscrew Jump”